Friday, December 29, 2006

BRRRRR...

It's an unbelievably cold morning today. I checked the weather update and it said that the temperature was at 4 degrees! That's the coldest I've ever experienced so far. I wonder if it will get colder these next few days... I might need a thicker blanket and more socks.

.....

Lately, I go to bed with the heater remote beside me. I discovered that when I turn it on first thing in the morning (the moment the alarm clock rings), it's so much easier for me to get up. And, it eliminates an excuse from Ruther that he has a hard time getting up for work in the morning because it's too cold to get out from under the blanket. So now, I just turn on the heater, kiss him awake, and shoo him to the bathroom for his morning bath. Doesn't work all the time, though. Ruther loves his sleep. =)

.....

It was also cold when we went to Disney Sea. Which was why Ruther bought me a cute Mickey hat to cover part of my face and ears. I suppose he was worried I would turn into a human popsicle stick before his very eyes. I must say, the white hat matched my white jacket and I ended up looking like a lost polar bear in Disney Sea. My comfort was that many wore similar hats so I did not feel too out of place. I was pretty much okay during the day. But in the evening, it got chillier and I felt cold through my jacket. And this with 3 shirts inside! I know. I feel cold VERY easily. But still, the chill did not dampen my excitement over Disney Sea. It was an amazing place. It was just too bad that it suddenly started to rain that night. We could have gone around a little bit more before heading to Yokohama for dinner. Still, my experience there will be another to treasure forever.

No comments: