Sunday, December 17, 2006

CHANGE OF CHRISTMAS PLANS

Ruther and I have decided to celebrate Christmas with dinner on the 25th instead of the traditional Noche Buena on midnight of Christmas eve. Ruther has work the following day so we could not very well stay up until the wee early morning hours. So, we thought that it would be better to have a Christmas dinner instead, followed by picture-taking and then opening of presents. It's gonna be just the 4 of us, so we intend to make the most of it. Hopefully, it's still gonna be fun and memorable.

.....

I am still undecided on what to prepare for Christmas dinner. I was thinking maybe baked macaroni, leche flan and chocolate cake. Then, we'd just buy a ham in the supermarket and a bottle of wine for Ruther and me and a carton of chocolate milk for Nikki and Ethan. Is that enough? I was thinking of adding a basket of fruits to just amp the dinner table a bit. Well, the picture in my head seems okay, but still, I wonder you know...

No comments: