Saturday, December 23, 2006

CHRISTMAS IN 2 DAYS

I am so excited for the next 2 days!!! Tomorrow, we are going to church in the morning. I want to light some candles for my family too and for the new year. Thankfully, it won't rain so it won't be much of a problem for us to go around. After church, we're going to have lunch at - where else?- our favorite ramen place in Yokohama! yum-yum!! Can't wait! =D We might just go around the place for a little bit then head home to finish the cleaning of the apartment. Come evening, we'll let the boys open some of their Christmas presents, take some pictures and call our families in the Philippines.

Monday will be an exciting day since Ruther will be bringing us to Disney Sea!! I am so excited about that! I am sure it will be so much fun despite the cold. We have to leave early to avoid the morning rush (it's a workday) so hopefully, we'll be at Disney Sea when they open at 9am. Oooohhh!! Am soooo excited!! I'll have to prepare the boys' things tomorrow and the bag and the cameras. I think I have to make a list tonight. Anyway, I am sure these next 2 days will be c-r-a-z-y so i want to say Merry Christmas to everyone! mwah! =D

2 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

Hi Yette

What is Disney Sea? You say that Monday is a workday, is it not a holiday for people? Just curious.

Merry Christmas
Rachel

:P said...

hello again, rachel!!
Disney Sea is a nautical theme park at the Tokyo Disney Resort. It will be my first time there so I am so excited!
yes, monday is a regular day for folks here. kinda sad because it feels like it's just my family that's celebrating Christmas. oh well, we'll just have to make the most of it...=D
i hope your Christmas is a fun one! take care!