Saturday, December 30, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!


Today is my dad's birthday. He is wonderfully 56 years old now. I spoke to him tonight and they had dinner out as a family. My sis and brother are home and I am so jealous that they are all together and celebrating.

I love my dad a lot. I guess to aptly describe my dad in one word would be jolly. Yes, he's really the cheerful one in the family. He brings more laughter, more smiles and more jokes. Without him, life would have been less colorful for me and my siblings. I love him for always making us (his family) the top priority at all times. Because of him, I have learned to value family, to treasure togetherness and to make sure that laughter and joy are always part of our everyday.

I love my dad so much. He was such a strong influence in my life and still is. He is my hero. I wish you more fruitful, happy and wonderful years, Daddy. God bless you always! I'll see you soon! Mwah! I love you!

No comments: