Friday, January 26, 2007

DAY 2

This is the second day of Ruther's absence here. He called a few minutes ago to just say hi. They had a break from the seminar and he wanted to know how we were doing. So far he's been enjoying this "vacation" and I'm glad. I told him to get a tan while he's there but he said they hardly have any breaks at this time so he might try to go swimming tomorrow. =D

.....

We went to Uositi (the market) today at Kamoi. We didn't buy much because for sure, Ruther will be bringing back a lot of food and pasalubong and I'll have to find a way to fit them all in our small refrigerator.

We also passed by Bookoff, a secondhand store just across Uositi. I wanted to check some skirts there for me but the boys took a long time on the second floor (the toy section) so I was thinking of just going back tomorrow. We were able to get this air hockey toy for only Y700. That's only 285 pesos! Cool deal. Unfortunately, when we got home and the boys excitedly opened it, we realized that we forgot to buy batteries for it. Oh well, we'll just go out again later and buy a set. We still have to buy juice, taco kit and some other stuff we missed the last time we went to the grocery.

.....

Last night, I felt very strange. I was really weird but I felt like I had nothing to do. I tried to while the time away surfing the internet but after a while I got bored. I tried reading and listening to music but they didn't seem to uplift my spirit. I don't know if it's because Ruther's not around. I usually prepare dinner or wait for an email from him that he already left work. Sometimes, I fix the room a bit. But last night was just so dull. Let's see how tonight fares...

No comments: