Friday, January 26, 2007

DINNER IN A CUP

I didn't feel like cooking dinner tonight so I thought of eating noodles. I bought a cup of those instant noodles where you simply add hot water, wait 3 minutes and voila! instant dinner. I know... it's not healthy, the preservative content, bad influence on the kids, etc. but well, I just wanted something hot and fast and filling for tonight. It's pretty much okay. I got the tonkotsu flavor and the soup is yummy. The noodles are soft (but not soggy) and I liked it. Ethan ate a few strands but lost interest after a while. I still haven't mastered the art of slurping so I burned my tongue which irritated me a bit because it'll feel like this (somewhat sore) until tomorrow. Oh well. When Ruther comes back, I'm sure homemade meals will be back on the menu. Goody. =D

No comments: