Monday, January 29, 2007

FINALLY

At last, it is Monday again. Today, Ruther will be coming back to Japan. Hopefully, he'll be here by 5pm. His arrival time is around 230pm, I think and then he has to get his bags and take the limousine bus to Yokohama City Air Terminal (YCAT) which will take an hour or so. We'll be meeting him there. At first, we were kinda doubtful if we could meet him because the weather forecast yesterday said that it'll probably be rainy today but when I checked again this morning, it's not. It'll just be cloudy. So, yay! We could all go and pick Ruther up at YCAT! Can't wait to see him! Can't believe I missed him so much and it was only 4 days!!

He already called twice this morning. The first one was when he was leaving the house for the airport (his mom and brother brought him) and the second one to complain about the long line at the check-in counter. By the sound of his voice, I think he's coming down with something. I know him too well to know that. He'll need to take more Vitamin C when he's here. Even Nikki has a bit of the sniffles. But it's nothing serious yet. Am trying to make sure he's always warm and taking his vitamins. Don't want him to get sick here. I'll be so worried.

Ruther might call again later before boarding so I'll just go back to sleep after he takes off. I'm such a light sleeper, I'll probably get a headache from all this calls. When he called up this morning (the first call), I answered it on the second ring. I sometimes think I sleep with one eye open. =D

No comments: