Monday, January 29, 2007

HOME SICK

Ruther is back with us. Unfortunately, all the activities of the past days, the stress of travelling and the lack of rest made him sick at this time. When I spoke to him last night on the phone he already sounded bad and I knew he was coming down with something. I thought it would just be some cough and sniffles but a few hours ago, he developed a slight fever and I told him to just take it easy. He's now asleep trying to get some much needed rest. I have been trying to keep the boys off him and been trying to keep them quiet, which is not an easy feat. But still, they were cooperative (good thing) and Ruther has been napping for almost 2 hours. If he doesn't get better, he might need a sponge bath and some meds. I guess this means I'm on nurse duty tonight. =P

.....

I have finished watching season 1 of Veronica Mars. I really like how the story progresses every episode. It's not boring at all. I'll start watching season 2 tomorrow or maybe the day after. Ruther and I still have a lot of shows to watch (the ones we missed from Thursday til Saturday). After that, then maybe I could continue with the Veronica Mars episodes.

.....

Ruther brought back a lot of pasalubong. And I mean A LOT! There's tocino (cured pork), beef tapa, longganisa (Filipino-style sausages), hotdogs, sisig, chocolates, brownies, buko pie, ice cream, snacks, prawn crackers, cheese, and a whole lot more! The boys already ate some hotdogs for supper and they really enjoyed it! =D Of course, I ate some too, as I am a Tender Juicy Hotdogs kinda girl. Just love their hotdogs. Never ever dry and always tasty. Okay, I'll stop now. I know I'm starting to sound like an ad. =P More eating to do later...

Somebody stop me... =D

No comments: