Wednesday, January 31, 2007

STAYING HOME

Ruther did not go to work today still but he is definitely getting better. Although last night, his cough was really bad and I woke up several times when he coughed loudly. Good thing this morning, his coughs were less and his fever is completely gone. I let him eat some oranges for Vitamin C and they were yummy (I ate a few too). =D

Tomorrow, he is sure to go back to work. He'll be bringing his pasalubong from Manila and hopefully, everyone will enjoy them.

.....

Ruther and I have been watching this Japanese drama titled Oishii Puropozu (Delicious Proposal). It's a cute story although Ruther did not like it that much because he said it was too well, far from reality. It's true. The story was cute but well, it's a watch-it-once drama...

So far, my favorite Japanese drama is Gokusen 1 and 2. It's really funny and I enjoyed watching it so much! It's about a girl who's from a Yakuza family but instead of becoming the boss, she told her ojisan (grandfather) that she wants to be a teacher instead. Really, this story is full of laughs and lessons. Wanna watch this again. Maybe when I go back to Manila so I could brush up on some of my Nihongo phrases.

.....

Ruther and I also watched a movie this afternoon. Just My Luck who stars Lindsay Lohan. I like this girl a lot, despite those negative news/reports about her. I think she's a nice, down-to-earth girl with real talent for singing and acting. Anyway, the movie was a light one. Perfect for an afternoon cuddle with a sweetie. Besides, I believe in the theme of the movie about luck and karma. Well, watch it when you can because it's nice. =D

No comments: