Thursday, February 01, 2007

FEELING LOW

It's February. Somehow that really depressed me this morning. I suppose it's because well, in less than a month, we will be going home and leaving Ruther. I suppose I really reallyd read that a lot and I really HATE having to be apart from him again. I know, I know. I should not dwell on it, it's still a long way off, I have a lot of things to do when I get home, yada yada yada... But I really really despise being away from Ruther. I cannot even stress that enough. It's like the very thought of being away from him sucks every happy feeling inside of me. Sigh. Yeah, I have to get over it, sure. Easier said than done.

.....

Ruther's birthday is in 7 days!!! Am so excited for him. Last year we did not get to celebrate together so hopefully this year will be a happy one for him.

.....

Ruther is definitely better today. He still coughs but his colds are almost gone. So, hopefully with more Vitamin C, he'll be okay by Saturday. =D

No comments: