Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!! Whether single or with a sweetheart, I hope that this day will be special for everyone. =D

.....

Last night, Ruther and I exchanged presents. I didn't want to give him my present at the end of today (because it seemed like it's just too late), so I thought, since it was close to midnight last night, it would be okay to give him my gifts and preempt Valentine's Day. Ruther didn't seem to mind and he got a small mug with a design of a heart on it and a small stuffed tiger from the boys. (Ruther was born in the Year of the Tiger.) Then, I gave him my presents: a cute red tie and chocolates. Well, that was all I could afford anyway. =P But what he didn't know was that I snuck a Valentine's Day card in this bag this morning. I hope he'll read it later at the office. I just don't know if he'll be able to rummage through his bag enough to see it. If he doesn't say anything about it by lunchtime, I'll text him to check his bag. =D

I got a box of chocolates from Ruther and a small card. I love it! I wanted to taste a piece of the chocolate but I thought it would ruin the packaging and I want to take a photo of it today. So, I'll probably start eating it later. =D Thanks sweetie! Mwah!

.....

Well, as predicted, the weather is rainy today. I wanted to go out and buy some essentials at the pharmacy but I think I'll have to wait until it stops raining. I don't want the boys to get sick, especially now when we are so close to going home. So, if it doesn't stop raining at all, we might have to go tomorrow.

.....

I seem to have recurring headaches now. Last night, my headache was bad so I took a paracetamol. It was around 7pm and I didn't want to be suffering the whole night so I decided to take a tablet. This morning, I felt a slight throbbing and I was worried that I'll have another headache but so far, it has abated. Hopefully, it will not recur any more. Don't want to be popping any more tablets today.

.....

I'm done with Season 2 of the Veronica Mars series. Yipee! =D I know, mababaw lang ako.

.....

I have been watching A Haunting, a series on the Discovery Channel. It's really interesting because I have always been fascinated by the paranormal. I was influenced by my culture (the Philippines is rich in paranormal stories), my mother, and my reading. Ruther is not into this kind of shows too much because he has an active imagination, if you know what I mean. =D

No comments: