Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I HAVE A GREEN BRAIN!

i got this from a blogger friend, jen. she has a yellow brain. mine is green adn everything about it is right about me. i usually don't like to take risks and always try to balance everything out. thinking a lot about the future and relationships fits me to a T. (yes, I know, sweetie, I overthink things... =P)

=D thanks jen!


Your Brain is Green

Of all the brain types, yours has the most balance.
You are able to see all sides to most problems and are a good problem solver.
You need time to work out your thoughts, but you don't get stuck in bad thinking patterns.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the future, philosophy, and relationships (both personal and intellectual).

1 comment:

Jenny said...

This was fun wasn't it :-)