Monday, February 19, 2007

ONE WEEK TO GO...

We are going home next week. As much as I hate it, I have to accept that thought as early as now because if I don't, I just might as well go crazy in the next couple of days. So for now, I'm trying to focus on the packing of our things and the cleaning of the apartment. I don't want Ruther to have to do all the fixing up and cleaning once we're gone...

.....

We haven't even arrived in Manila and already I have the first week planned out. We'll be arriving on Tuesday so I don't think we're going anywhere that day except maybe for dinner with my family. On Wednesday, my mom will be going back to Zamboanga and I might have to go to SM with the boys to buy some much-needed groceries. Thursday, I might meet up with a friend at Robinson's Place Manila. Nikki wants to go back to Playbox (a play center for kids on the 3rd floor) and I'm sure Ethan will have fun there as well. Friday will be a stay-at-home day and I might urge my sister to go out on the weekend for a bit of swimming. Going back to 8 Waves is a must before we head home for Zamboanga. =D

For the following week, I still don't know what the plan is. But hopefully, all our days in Manila will be occupied so I won't have time to mope around and think about Ruther being all the way in Japan. Being busy sure beats depression.

March 17 we'll be in Zamboanga and I'm sure my dad will be the happiest of us all. =D

.....

When you have a dream, are you going to pursue it even if you know you're not 100% good enough?

No comments: