Thursday, February 15, 2007

POST-VALENTINE

Valentine's Day is over. Boo-hoo. Oh well, there is always next year. =D

.....

My sister called us through Skype yesterday. She wanted to say hello and it was nice talking to her on Valentine's Day. My sister has no boyfriend at this time so I also didn't want her to be thinking loveless thoughts. =D But she's better than that.

After my sis called, my mom and dad called as well. They wanted to see the boys on video as they miss them so much. My parents will be in Manila on Sunday because my dad has a tournament in Cagayan on the 21st until the 24th. After that, my dad will be going home but my mom will wait for us to arrive on the 27th then she'll head home on the 28th. I suppose it's okay for her to be in Manila when we arrive. I guess it will make me less depressed for leaving Ruther on that day. I still don't want to think about our upcoming departure. It really really depresses me.

.....

Ruther got a new Bathroom Reader book from Amazon yesterday. Here it is:









It's hardbound and REALLY thick. I mean, thicker than the usual Bathroom Reader books.









But then, before the day was over, this happened:


Yup, Ethan wrote on it! I thought Ruther was going to be mad about it, but he took it rather well. He even wrote at the bottom of the page: "Artwork by Ethan". (Or maybe he's plotting a payback for when Ethan gets older. I could already hear the words, "Ethan, for this, you owe me a car." Hahaha!)
.....
I really really had fun last night. Even if we did not get to have a fancy dinner, the photos were fun and my sis and mom and dad called and Nikki and I sent e-cards to family members. Despite the cold, rainy day, we had fun exchanging presents and celebrating as a family. Who said celebrations had to be expensive? =D

No comments: