Sunday, February 18, 2007

SUNDAY SHOWERS

Well, our plan to go to the Marina did not push through today. The rain lasted longer than 9am and by the time the sun came out, it was past 1pm and it was waaay too late to go out. So, we just spent the day at home and I did the laundry because I noticed it was piling up. The boys were kinda bored but maybe we could go to CosmoWorld this week for a treat.

.....

Ruther got another balikbayan box to send to Manila. It's almost full and I have no idea what else to put in it. I already put most of the boys' toys, books, our clothes and souvenir items in the box but Ruther said we still have a lot of stuff around. I guess I have to add some pasalubong there so I won't have to bring lots of bags home. But that means, I have to do more buying at Daiso tomorrow...

.....

I'm trying my best to put up a cheerful facade in front of Ruther because he said that seeing me depressed depresses him too. It's really difficult when all I want to do is cry, but I guess I have nothing else to do but prepare myself for the inevitable.

No comments: