Friday, February 16, 2007

TGIF

Ruther and I have been watching American Idol and last night the 24 finalists were chosen. We were kinda wondering who some of the contestants were because there was very little exposure of some of them in the first few episodes. It's kinda difficult betting on someone when you hardly know the person so I suppose we'll have to watch the next episodes to see which one stands out in the crowd. Is this season going to be interesting? We'll see...

.....

I watched the Discovery Channel's World's Strangest UFO Stories last night and really, the stories were strange and weird. There was this woman who said she could communicate with an alien named Sasha. Uh, okay...=P Although some of the thories there were pretty hard to swallow, I suppose I still can't rule out the existence of other beings in the universe. I mean, in the vastness of the universe, I'm pretty sure there's life out there somewhere. Problem is, how do we find out? Okay you aliens, if you're reading this, send me an email or better yet, a photo. =D

.....

Countdown meter says we have 10 days to go before heading home. AAAAARGGGH!!! This is driving me nuts!! Can't can't CAN'T bear the thought of leaving Ruther... =(

.....

I don't know what we have planned for tomorrow but hopefully we'll be going out. It'll probably rain on Sunday so that will dampen any plans we have of going around the city. But we'll see. The weather might change still...

.....

Ruther unfortunately, did not pass the JLPT exam (the one he took last December). I feel bad for him. I know he wanted to pass that test. I hope he makes it this year. Among his officemates, only 4 people passed. It must have been really tough. =(

No comments: