Thursday, March 22, 2007

NO CONNECTION

We were having some internet connection problems for the past 2 days. It was really a bummer because 1. I could not Skype with Ruther, 2. I could not update my blog, and 3. I could not check my emails. I could call Ruther using my cellphone instead but of course, that is a costly choice so Skype has always been a blessing for us. I was bugging my dad to follow-up the connection yesterday but still, no luck. And then, more bad luck. The CPU refused to turn on yesterday afternoon! Arggh! Talk about a double jeopardy! But surprise surprise! This morning, when I pushed the "on" button of the CPU it turned on! Hmmm... Something weird is going on around here. My dad says he's sending a technician over to have a look-see but I'm just scared to turn the PC off now! Do you suppose I could just leave it on until we go back to Manila in May? =P

No comments: