Wednesday, March 14, 2007

PACKING ONCE MORE...

I'm almost done packing for our trip home to Zamboanga. The 2 bags are almost full and I have yet to buy the pasalubong. Tomorrow, the boys and I will be going to SM again to buy some of Mommy's orders and I think I need to buy the boys a new inflatable pool. Their old pool has so many holes in it it deserves some rest for now. I want to buy a bigger pool so I could sit in it too and maybe let some of my friends' kids over for a pool party. =D That would be so cool.

.....

Looking at Nikki and Ethan, I must say, I really love their color now. They look sun-kissed and perfectly tanned. Nikki does not look pale (he has a blood disorder) any longer and looks really healthy now. He still takes his folic acid frequently and when we get home, he'll get a CBC just so we could check his hemoglobin count. But I'm not worried. He's been very active lately.

.....

I can't wait to go home and play the piano again. I would loooove to play the piano everyday but we don't have one here in Manila. I have been searching for affordable secondhand pianos but no such luck. I have already forgotten some of my piano pieces and it really takes forever for me to remember them again. I'm planning to learn a new piece during the 6 months we'll be in Zamboanga. I'll be teaching Nikki some introductory piano lessons as well. I taught him how to play "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" the other day and he immediately got it (although he only uses one finger). Hopefully, after summer, he'll learn -and play- more easy rhymes. =D

.....

I have been eating mangoes almost everyday. So far I have only eaten one that was a bit sour. All the rest have been deliciously sweet and I love it! The mangoes make a great dessert, snack, drink, etc. I hope the mangoes last way after summer ends. I wish...

No comments: