Friday, March 30, 2007

TGIF

I don't know why but mommy didn't wake me up today to go to the grandstand. So now, I missed a day of exercise. And last night, I was thinking of bringing Nikki and Ethan with us so they could also see the place and all the people exercising. Oh well, there is always tomorrow...

.....

Yesterday was a surprisingly hot day. The boys were pretty much stuck beside the air conditioning because they didn't want to be too uncomfortable in the heat. Although in the afternoon, they played in the garden with Shiro and mommy took pictures of them. By the time they came back inside the house, they were perspiring and flushed. So after a few minutes' rest, I showered them so they would feel fresh again. Hopefully today would not be as hot as yesterday.

.....

My mom just told me that she DID wake me up this moring but then I did not acknowledge her and so they left me behind. I suppose I was just too tired from lack of sleep that I never felt her wake me. And I usually am a light sleeper so this really came as a surprise. Anyway, I woke up at 607am. Then, waited for 620 and woke Ruther up. I ate breakfast and at around 930, I dozed off while reading a book and awoke at 11am. Now, if that does not tell me that I lack sleep then I don't know what will. =D

No comments: