Tuesday, March 27, 2007

TUESDAY THOUGHTS

I think it's going to be another rainy day today. This morning, as the boys were playing in their pool (yes, I know, they love the water too much!) I saw thick clouds in the sky. Not only were they thick, but they were all over, I could not see any blueness of the sky. Right now, it's already getting a bit darker so I guess we will have rains in the afternoon or early evening. I'm not complaining. It's nice to have rainy days in the summer...

.....

Ruther and I still talk every night through Skype. It's a good thing we have this or we would have really shocking phone bills (and my dad would have a fit)! During the day, when he's at the office, we email messages to each other. I try not to bother him too much though. Nikki talks to Ruther in the evenings sometimes and he can get really chatty. Ethan on the other hand, can't sit still and longest he could stay in front of the web camera is probably 40 seconds. Sigh...

.....

I have started watching a Korean tv drama titled Lovers in Paris. It's actually a part of my mom's DVD collection and since I'm a sucker for love stories and since I adore Paris (who doesn't?) I thought of watching it. So far, I am enjoying the story. The characters are funny and the story is very much similar to Philippine tv dramas (poor girl meets rich guy, etc). I think it's a very refreshing, funny love story. I am in the third disc and I have around 4 more to go. I'll probably be watching it later when the boys are napping.

No comments: