Sunday, April 22, 2007

ADDICTED

Yup! I have become quite addicted to Pinoy Big Brother. I think the Philippines-Slovenia swap was a refreshing change to both houses. I really enjoy Tina's energy and cheerfulness with the Philippine housemates. Hopefully, Bruce will be comfortable in Slovenia too (despite the chilly weather). I spent the entire afternoon today just reading forums and watching uploaded videos on Youtube. I know... bad... =D It's a good thing this swap is only for a week...

.....

Nikki is really itching to go back to Manila. I think he misses the daily activities we have there. In the afternoons, we usually go to the nearby playground and in the mornings they watch their shows. Sometimes, we go to the mall and do some studying and sometimes, I just leave the boys to do things on their own. So yeah, maybe compared to the activities we have in Manila life in Zamboanga is boring. I just told him to be a bit more patient and pretty soon, we'll be heading for Manila. =D Also, he wants to go back to Japan. I think he misses Ruther and family bonding we had there. He really had a lot of fun because when he sees the photos we took there, he remembers them all.

No comments: