Monday, April 23, 2007

A DULL MONDAY

I decided to stop reading the book Audrey Hepburn's Neck. Since I posted about it the other day, I haven't touched the book and now, I just want to get a new book that would interest me. I'm not even sorry I didn't finish the book. It's THAT boring...

.....

I was supposed to go to town this afternoon but well, I changed my mind. Firstly, I realized that I only wanted to go because I was bored at home. Secondly, I had nothing important to buy there so I thought, why should I go? Thirdly, I realized that I will only be spending needlessly so finally, I decided against it. So instead, I just fixed the room up a bit and sorted my old clothes. I plan to give my old clothes away to those who need them more. I am sure the extra space in my cabinet and the organized look of my clothes will please my mom a lot.

.....


While browsing through the channels, I happened to see Heart and Souls on HBO. I love this movie. The first time I watched this, I thought it was hilarious and I really loved Robert Downey Jr. here. He's such a great actor. Too bad what happened to him in the later years though... Anyway I really enjoyed watching this movie again this afternoon. This is really a feel-good movie and one I will enjoy watching from time to time.

No comments: