Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I DREAM OF ANTS

Last night I dreamt of ants. I really don't know what happened in my dream but all I remember when I woke up was that there were a lot of ants in my dream and I was finding a way of getting rid of them. Funny huh? But I just checked the meaning of ants in a dream and this is what it says:

To see ants in your dream, signifies your general dissatisfaction in your daily life. You are feeling neglected and insignificant. Petty things will annoy you throughout the following day. You will learn that cooperation will be the only way to achieve your desires.
Ants also symbolize hard work, diligence and industry. Increase business activities are expected.


When I read this, I felt something cold go up my spine. The reading/interpretation is so perfect that I had goosebumps all over. I am a believer of signs. I see answers in things other people might interpret as nothing. (Besides, I asked for a sign and prayed for one.) I think this is my answer. Maybe it's time I focus on myself at this time. I have always been a nurturing person and I always put others' needs before mine. Maybe this is telling me that I deserve to have my dreams realized, that I deserve to be happy and that it's okay to get out of my comfort zone. Maybe it's time for me to fly...

No comments: