Tuesday, May 29, 2007

COMMENTING ABOUT MY VISUAL DNA

I just read what my visual DNA had to say about me and knowing myself more than any other test out there, I decided to place some comments about it.

1. MOODS: dreamer, go-getter, easy rider, wildcat, sofisticat.
I am definitely an easy rider. I used to be a dreamer but of course, I've matured a lot over the years. But I am still quite imaginative and I do my best to take life as it comes and make the most of everyday.

2. FUN: conqueror, worker bee, escape artist, thriller.
Because of my choices, I was labeled a conqueror. This is actually not true. I am halfway between worker bee (diligent and commited) and escape artist (thoughtful and know myself well). The reason why I chose those exciting photos is because I am a stay-at-home mom and I simply want to experience those thrills because being at home all the time is not quite exciting.

3. HABITS: junkie monkey, back to basics, high time roller, new wave puritan.
I am definiltely NOT a high time roller. That is SO far from the truth. I am more of a junkie money/new wave puritan kind of person. Needs first before wants, passion, organization, simple yet detailed, contemporary. "High-end glamour"? That is so not me. Not only can I not afford it, but I don't frequent expensive shops at all. It's just not me. I don't know why but spending so much money on clothes makes me soooo uncomfortable.

4. LOVE: touchy feely, nice n cheesy, home soul, love bug.
This one is right. I am definitely a love bug. I love falling in love everyday. I love the thrill, I love the passion, I love the romance. I think my brain is somewhere in my heart because my heart surely is my master. Love = Ruther. =D

2 comments:

mitzh said...

Nice to know more about you, Yette.

I agree it feels good to be in love and the romance never fails to make you feel young.

:P said...

haay naku mitzh, feeling ko i was a baby cupid in my past life with the wings and arrows and all! hahaha! that's how much i love L-O-V-E. =D