Thursday, May 31, 2007

GOODBYE MAY

It rained sooo hard yesterday. Both during the early morning and then late afternoon. Of course, I'm not complaining. I love the rain. I found it really wonderful when the boys scooted towards me and crept under the blanket when they both woke up. They almost never do that because I'm usually the one always with the blanket. So it was a nice feeling having the two of them beside me, being so cozy and snug. Before we got up, we just listened to the rain and cuddled the morning away. Wonderful way to greet the day, I must say...

.....

I already started packing for Manila. I know our departure is still a good 5 days away but I want to jumpstart it. I wouldn't want to forget something nor bring too much. I still have to consider the many pasalubongs we will be bringing back. My only hope is that this time, there would be less passengers riding. When we came here from Manila last March, we were seated at the very last row of the plane!! It was very uncomfortable since we didn't have any window. So I hope this time we'll be in better seats. I hope.

.....

I watched Dark Water and Halflight the other night on Star Movies. I must say, Dark Water was really creepy. There were a few scenes there where I could feel the hair on my nape stand. And no it wasn't because of the air conditioning. It was just really creepy. Well, no surprise there because when I read more about it in the internet, it was based on a Japanese horror film. So yeah, why wouldn't I be scared? I still can't get the image of Sadako out of my head, for heaven's sake. Jennifer Connelly was perfect playing Dahlia and she does look so pretty in her movie roles all the time. I wish she would be casted more in future films.


Halflight was not as creepy but it was still suspenseful and Demi Moore really played her role well. (When I turn 40, my goal is to look like her.) Of course, being interested in the paranormal and supernatural, why wouldn't I like it? But still, I would rather watch less creepy movies for now. Or maybe just until Ruther comes back from Japan. =D

4 comments:

mitzh said...

I never had a chance to watch any of those movies :(

w0w you're going back to Manila. Bet you're gonna be busy by then, cleaning and putting all your stuff back to where it should belong.

Good luck!

And have a safe trip...

:P said...

thanks mitzh. hopefully i won't suffer from post-traumatic stress when i get back. hahaha! =D

Rainbow dreams said...

I just love snuggling up listening to the rain too...

I couldn't watch those movies - I'm a real scaredy cat when it comes to creepy films...
Hope Ruther hurries back soon, Katie

:P said...

hi katie! we are both lovers of rain. =D

yes, i hope ruther comes home soon. when i watch horror flicks, i can't understand the movie because it's on mute most of the time! i need a shoulder to hide behind. =D