Sunday, May 27, 2007

HOT HOT SUNDAY

I've started reading another book. I actually began reading it a few days ago. I chose Agatha Christie's Elephants Can Remember. Pretty interesting. Since I'll be going home in a few days' time, I figured, I might as well do as much reading as I can while the books are readily available. Hopefully, I'll be done with this book soon.

.....

It has been particularly hot today. Ethan was quite cranky at church this morning and I had to fan him furiously to calm him down. We had to exit the church for a while because he became quite whiny. Although it was quite bothersome, I still understood why he was having a tantrum. So, I just continued to fan him until the mass ended. I think next week, I'll let him and Nikki wear sleeveless shirts. He usually isn't this cranky when we're at church so it must have really been the heat.

.....

Last night, I watched Batman Begins on HBO. I already watched this movie before but I still wanted to watch it just the same. I'm really not a Batman expert (I leave that to my brother, who's a Batman fan) so I can't really give an adequate comparison of this movie with the other Batman flicks. But I could say for sure that I enjoyed the movie last night. It was simple and not as comical as let's say, having the Joker or The Riddler there. I also think Christian Bale is the best Batman among all the actors who played this dark role. Katie Holmes would not have been my first pick as Rachel but she did play a pretty good role there so I suppose that was allright. Anyway, it was nice watching it. Pretty entertaining. =D

.....

With it being a warm day and all, I decided that later in the afternoon, the boys could frolic in their inflatable pool. Well, after their nap at least. I think that will cool some hot heads. =D Maybe I'll take a quick dip as well.

No comments: