Sunday, May 20, 2007

SUNNY SUNDAY

We finally have a date. We're planning to return to Manila on the 5th of June. My brother-in-law assures me that by that time we will have our room already so I really hope he's right. Daddy will make the resevations tomorrow. Hopefully, the airline will still have those promo tickets. That's be a big help with the total cost of our plane fares. I'll find out tomorrow...

.....


This is by far, the yummiest shampoo I have ever used. And by "yummiest", I mean the smell, not the taste of course. It says "strawberries and cream" on it and I swear, that is exactly what it smells like. It smells so good, I don't use it on the boys because I'm afraid they'll try to eat or drink it. Yes, that's how yummy it is. This was given by my mom's sisters as a pasalubong from Canada. It also has a conditioner and I forgot to take a photo of it. Duh. I still can't say if it keeps my hair shiny but it really does a nice job of keeping my tresses squeaky clean. But I was thinking that even if it doesn't do its job, I would still buy it. Yes, it's THAT yummy. =D


.....

We had dinner out again tonight. I was so stuffed with the garlic rice, lumpiang shanghai, inihaw na isda (roasted fish), balat ng manok (fried chicken skin), and pancit guisado. Of course, I had to order a tall glass of mango shake. It was so refreshing. Even Nikki had a few sips.

Even if it's still a few days before we leave for Manila, my dad is already saying how much he will miss the boys. He's that attached to them. He even calls them up every week! I suppose having dinner out as often as we can is his way of bonding with them. My dad is such a dear. I'm sure the boys will miss him and my mom as well. =D

1 comment:

mitzh said...

Who can resist a delicious smelling stuff.

But what I've noticed when I use really nice smelling shampoo's or the perfumey kind, I get dandruffs. YIKES!

So I decided to stick on the clean smelling type of shampoo and conditioner.