Friday, June 29, 2007

7 FACTS ABOUT ME

I was tagged by Stella. Before I start , I would like to ask everyone to please help pray for her father-in-law, Dr. Fiorello Estuar. He really needs our prayers. You could all read what happened to him in her blog. I know our prayers will go a long long way. Thanks you guys...

Here are the instructions:

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about himself/herself.
People who are tagged need to explain the 7 random facts/habits about themselves in their blogs.
Then in turn, they need to choose 7 people to tag and list their names at the end of their blogs.
The player needs to visit their sites too and inform them (say, by leaving a comment) that they have been tagged and that they need to read your (the player’s) blog to find out more about it.


And now the facts:

1. I am really a simple girl. I don't like too much pizzazz, too much flair. I am happy with ukay-ukay, Baclaran and Surplus Shop clothes. It's fine with me as long as I look nice and pretty. I don't like to splurge because I usually feel guilty about the purchase. But if it's given as a present, then I am a grateful girl. =D

2. I am a sentimentalist and a die-hard romantic. Everything that triggers my emotions, my tears, my heartbeat is close to me and is special to me. It's as simple as that. Poetry, love letters, sweet nothings, cuddles, flowers, chocolates, candlelit dinners, stuffed toys, private picnics, stolen moments, all those and much more. Like I said before, I am in love with love and love is Ruther. (Does that even make sense?!) =P

3. I am a cry baby. I cry at commercials, I cry watching Ruther sleeping and quietly snoring beside me, I cry when I see my boys getting along, I cry when I watch sappy movies, I cry when I hear one of our (Ruther's and my) songs on the radio, I cry when I'm happy, I cry buckets of tears when I'm sad, I cry when I miss you-know-who so much. Yup, I'm a cry baby. You see the ocean? I think half of that is made up of my salty tears. Okay fine, maybe not the whole ocean. The Philippine Sea will do.

4. I love the color lilac and orange. Read my post about that here. I promise, it's a fun post. =D

5. Japan is my second home. The moment I stepped onto Japanese land, I fell in love with the place. Now I can't get it out of my head no matter how hard I try. Must have been Japanese in one of my past lives. Sigh...

6. I love to read anything and everything. Again, another post about that here. Call me a bookworm if you want, I don't mind. So please, if you have any books to donate, I will be willing to accept them. =D

7. I am still on my way to finding out my purpose in life. When I find out what it is, I'll let you know. =D For now, I am enjoying the journey.


So there. I am tagging Moira (how are you?), Penny and Clea. Feel free to do as you please with the tag. =D Take care... =D

2 comments:

mitzh said...

I love reading random facts about you. You truly are a wonderful, funny person.

We're both the same on the cry baby part, btw.

:P said...

thanks mitzh. =D i was not really funny before. I was morose and very pensive. but having kids changed that because I didn't want them to fear the world as I did but to always enjoy life.

we're both crybabies pala! we should toast to that. =D