Monday, June 25, 2007

MONDAY MUSINGS

Today the boys and I went to the mall to do a bit of grocery shopping. I had to buy some milk for Ethan, insecticide, snacks for the boys, canned goods and other minor things. The boys had a bit of fun before that because I let them play for 30 minutes in the bouncy castle. They really love that! =D I did take more photos of them this time and I will try to post them later on.

.....

Yesterday, Toby from Federal called to tell me that the vinyl tiles I ordered were finally delivered to their store. Yay! My brother-in-law had to buy some things there as well so he drove me and now, I have the tiles for the room! I'm really excited! I want to see how the room will look after they are all laid out. =D

.....

I can't believe June is almost over. I can still remember the anxiety I felt preparing for Ethan's birthday and now, in a few weeks, it will be MY birthday! Time sure passes by so quickly when you don't take notice.

2 comments:

mitzh said...

I agree, time flies so fast, I was looking at the calendar this afternoon and I said to myself "wow, only 2 months to go and we're on the BER months."

I am excited as well to see your room and the house itself after all renovations are done.

I'm glad that you and the boys had fun, a good way to start the week.

:P said...

yeah, hopefully, Ruther will be home by September. =( I really really hope. and if the days will be even faster then that would be so great. =D

PS. been begging him to bring me back to japan as his anniversary gift for me. =P hahaha!