Saturday, June 30, 2007

TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE

OH. MY. GOD!! You have GOT to watch this movie. Never mind if you are not a fan, never mind if you don't know anything about robots, never mind if you are not a guy. You will enjoy this movie as much as I did.

My sister finally had the chance to babysit the boys today. She said she would be free at 4pm after her rounds at the hospital so I agreed. By 515pm, I was at the mall. I was worried about the crowd and probable lack of seating because this was the first weekend showing. I got my ticket (which cost me P122) and bought some food and drinks. I was in the theatre by 540 and the movie was scheduled to begin at 545.

All I can say was that I was muttering and saying "Oh my god!", "Ahhhh!", "Oh no, oh no, oh no..." "Woah!!" and "Cool!" all throughout the movie. I was by myself but I had a lot of fun! I felt like a child watching Transformers cartoons for the first time. There were times when I was literally at the edge of my seat from excitement. It was really exhilarating and fun. I also thought that it would have been more fun watching it with Ruther (he LOOOOVES the Transformers) or if Nikki and Ethan were bigger but still it was a great movie. I don't even care about the storyline, the plot, how true the characters were to the comic book/cartoons, I just enjoyed the movie SO much!

When I got home, all I told my sis was, "Oh my god!" and she shrieked, "You see?!?! What did I tell you?!!" She watched it earlier this week. So now, I'm still all hyped up and all exhilarated. It was such a fun movie. I guarantee it. On the way home, I saw a dump truck and power shovel by the road and then I suddenly thought, "It would be so cool if these vehicles would transform right now." At the same time I thought, "If this jeepney (public mode of transportation here) would transform, what would it probably look like?" That's because I still had some aftershock from the movie.

If you want to go back to your childhood, feel exhilarated and just have a great time, then watch this movie. It's loads of fun! =D

4 comments:

mitch said...

Hah! I really didn't feel like watching it because I wasn't a big fan of the Transformers, but now you got me all curious. Sina-save ko pa mandin yung movie-watching for the Harry Potter midnight showing, but now I guess, we'd be at the cinemas on Transformer weekend, too (next week pa kasi dito).

Amy said...

I was excited about seeing it before reading your post. Now I REALLY want to see it!! :)

:P said...

watch it, mio! sobrang fun! =D

:P said...

watch it with russell, amy! it's such a great movie!

PS. just don't blink throughout the movie so you won't miss anything. there's just so much happening at one time!