Tuesday, June 19, 2007

TUESDAY THOUGHTS

At last we have had some rain this morning. It really makes a huge difference in cooling the air. It was not a downpour mind you, but it was definitely better than having a warm sunny day.

.....

Ruther bought a bass guitar last Sunday at a flea market at Nissan Stadium. He said it was really cheap so he decided to get it. I'll ask him for a photo so I could post it here. He was so excited about the purchase he emailed me about it and tested it out at a friend's apartment on that same day. He is such a music buff. Hopefully, the boys will follow in his footsteps. I already asked him to teach the boys how to play the guitar. Nikki already knows 2 songs on the piano (twinkle twinkle little star, mary had a little lamb) so I hope that this early exposure to musical instruments will be influential in their choices of music later on in life. =D

.....

Little by little, I could see the second floor of the house forming. I am now beginning to appreciate the arrangements of the rooms, the largeness of the house (compared before) and how wide and spacious the house is going to be upon its completion. I am already getting quite excited about fixing up the rooms and decorating and such. Hopefully, the house will be completed in the next 2 months. I really hope.

2 comments:

mitzh said...

awww, am happy that you're seeing the bright side of all the messes that surrounds you. he-he ;P

Stay happy, always...

:P said...

thanks mitzh. hopefully the house will look a lot better in the coming weeks. =D