Wednesday, June 27, 2007

WEDNESDAY

I woke up at 6:15 am this morning to wake Ruther up (7:15 in Japan). He complained to me that he has been having some difficulty waking up in the morning so I volunteered my services. He did get up then and I hope he was able to leave the house before 8 as originally planned. Hopefully, he won't be late today.

.....

My sniffles has not gone away yet, despite my constant drinking of calamansi juice. I think it's because of my repetitive exposure to the dust here at home. When I woke up this morning I had a bit of a runny nose and I'm hoping it won't turn into a full-blown cold (if there is such a thing). Not only that but my throat now is itchy. Again, probably because of the dust. Sigh. Anyway, I will still continue to take my Vitamin C until I'm confident that I'm all better. Ethan, I think, has a runny nose too because I heard him sniffling last night. Hopefully it won't last as long as mine.

.....

I have taken some photos of the house but I have not taken everything yet because I don't want to get in the way of work/construction/demolition. I will try to do that later on. I promise to post them here soon. (I'm sure you will be quite shocked, Amy!) =D

.....

After 3 days, it will be July! Wow! My birthday is coming up soon! *hint*

=D

No comments: