Friday, July 27, 2007

10 FACTS ABOUT MOM

Kristine tagged me! I have to state 10 random facts about my mom. =D Okay...
1. My mom is an eldest child.

2. She is a voracious reader. Because of my mom and her collection of books, my sis and I have become bookworms.

3. She is a neat freak! Don't let her see even a strand of hair on the floor or she'll let you clean your whole room! So obsessive-compulsive.

4. My mom loves to travel. She wants to visit the Vatican and Jerusalem. Hopefully, when I am older, I will get to see the world as well.

5. Hates the sun. If she has to pass through 2 meters of uncovered walk, she will still use an umbrella. Plus, she applies sunscreen/sunblock everyday. Wow.

6. She was a teacher before she retired. Now she's a housewife and part-time businesswoman.

7. She puts family ahead of anything and everything. She loves my dad excessively and always texts me and my siblings to inquire about our welfare.

8. My mom suffers from anxiety attacks from time to time. This actually started when all of us (her kids) lived in Manila because of work/family. I suppose that's because of the Empty Nest Syndrome too.

9. She is very creative. She cross-stitches, paints, plays the piano and wants to learn to play the violin. Yup, she's also ambitious.

10. She goes to church with my dad everyday. And prays the rosary every night too.

Well, there you go. I wrote something about my mom here. You can read it if you want. =D Anyone who is interested to honor their moms is free to do this tag. Take care all! =D

2 comments:

mitzh said...

You have a COOL mom!

2,3 and 5--- we're actually the same. HEHEHE ;D

:P said...

hehehe... really now? =D

my mom has her flaws but i love her just the same. =D take care mitzh!