Saturday, July 21, 2007

TAGGED AGAIN!

Mio tagged me! This actually took a lot of thought but I really did have a lot of fun. =D
And here I go:

Three things that scare me:
1. Something terrible happening to Ruther or the boys or any of my loved ones. Just thinking about it makes it difficult to breathe already.
2. Seeing spirits. I don't want to be startled out of my skin by an apparition.
3. Free-falling. It's just something that I can't seem to be brave enough to overcome. (But I will try still.)

Three people who make me laugh:
1. Ruther
2. Nikki
3. Ethan

Three things/people I love:
1. My loving family
2. Internet
3. Japan

Three things I hate:
1. Cockroaches. Yuck. Really disgusting creatures.
2. Rats. Disease-carrying pests.
3. People who are so full of themselves.

Three things I don’t understand:
1. Politics. Especially politics in the Philippines. None of it makes sense to me. Not a single iota.
2. Cricket.
3. Why some people can eat all they want and stay slim. (I actually DO know why that is, it's just a bit hard for me to comprehend why. =P)

Three things on my desk:
1. Laptop.
2. Cellphone.
3. A book.

Three things I am doing right now:
1. Thinking about Japan.
2. Wondering if Ruther is asleep. (It's 2:20am in Japan.)
3. Partly watching a movie on HBO.

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Build a snowman. Don't blame me. There's no snow here!
2. Travel across the globe. And Japan.
3. Fulfill my 100 things before I die list. (Hehehe...)

Three things I can do:
1. Do a lot of crafty things. You wouldn't believe how "a lot" is.
2. Understand Ethan when no one else can.
3. Be a handyman around the house. (Just not the plumbing, please.)

Three things I can’t do:
1. Win a Mario Bros. game.
2. Donate blood. It's not that I don't want to, apparently, my red blood cells are not healthy. =(
3. Eat maggots or bugs or those sort of creepy crawlies. Eww.

Three things/people I think you should listen to:
1. Your partner/spouse.
2. Your kids.
3. Oprah. Well, I love her so there.

Three things/people you should never listen to:
1. GOSSIP.
2. My good-for-nothing cousin who thinks he knows it all but really does not make ANY sense at all.
3. People who criticize my homeschooling choice or the rearing of my boys.

Three things I would like to learn:
1. Professional photography. One of my dreams.
2. How to be a better mom and wife.
3. How to make everyone more environmentally conscious.

Three favorite food:
1. Chocolates.
2. Cakes.
3. Filipino food. (Hehehe...)

Three shows I watched as a kid:
1. Candy Candy. I miss this show.
2. Care Bears.
3. Thundercats.

I'm tagging the following people:
1. Charmine
2. Clea (bwahahaha!)
3. Daphne

Have fun you guys! =D

No comments: