Friday, July 27, 2007

TGIF

I watched the first 2 episodes of the 6th season of Monk yesterday. I really really love this show. Tony Shaloub is just so funny! He fits Monk's character to a T. I really really hope that this series lasts longer than other cancelled shows (like Veronica Mars - boohoo!). Really really hoping that won't be the case here.

.....


I got new books at Booksale the other day! Yay! I just love finding great books to read. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you can never go wrong with an Agatha Christie book. This is a collection of short stories/mysteries. I already read two stories and am thinking of saving the others for times when I need a quick read (like while waiting in line at the bank, at the dentist's, etc). The second book is to reinforce my lessons in Child Psychology. I browsed through it before I bought it and it was very informative. I hope there are other books like that still. Or even better ones. The third book is actually for science lessons with the boys. The other day, Nikki and I did the sink-float experiment and Nikki enjoyed that a lot. Hopefully, we will do more experiments later on. Maybe even make it weekly. =D


.....
I cannot believe that July is almost over. I know I said the same thing about June last month but really, it's really amazing how in an instant, you realize the month is coming to a close. Pretty soon, I'll be hearing Christmas songs on the radio. Not that I mind though. I love Christmas. I'm already preparing my Christmas list! Beat that. =D

No comments: