Thursday, July 26, 2007

THURSDAY THOUGHTS

I finally finished reading the Order of the Phoenix. Now, if only my sis could babysit the boys this Saturday, then I'll be all set for the theatres. =D I'm actually excited to watch this latest Harry Potter flick. My brother said he liked it best among all the Potter movies so yeah, I'm hoping to watch this come Saturday.

.....

I'm all better now. My tummy has finally settled into normalcy and the funny feeling has passed. Thank goodness. I really hate vomiting. It's such a dreadful feeling. But I am still careful with the food I am eating, though. I can't take too much citric/acidic foods. It might unsettle my tummy again.

.....

After several days of warm weather, I am very happy to see rain today. It's such a relief. The boys have become so used to going around the house without shirts on because of the heat. I don't mind that. When I was a toddler, my siblings and I (as well as some of my cousins) would also be going around the house our my underpants as well. =D Anyway, I hope it will rain for the next few days as well. It will be so wonderful to have some cool air.

.....

I am a bit worried about Sushi. Her left eyelid seems to be flaky and now, it's drooping a bit. The flaky area used to be just around the upper eyelid but when I checked her condition last night, it spread upwards and now, it's a much bigger area. I don't know what it is but if it doesn't clear up soon, I'm taking her to the vet. =(

No comments: