Sunday, August 19, 2007

12:16AM

Some thoughts before I sleep...

I had a lot of fun at the baby shower today. I most especially enjoyed exchanging stories with Ruther's cousins and Tita Nicki (their Aunt from Australia who is married to my mother-in-law's younger brother). It's just a wonderful thing to bond with family and to share experiences and ideas and opinions. I love Ruther's family. Since we were sweethearts, I have always felt welcome and they have all treated me warmly which is why I have no difficulty being so comfortable with everyone. It's just really wonderful spending the day with all these people I call family. I hope we get to do it again soon...

.....

Ruther has still been having some difficulty getting restful sleep. I think it's because he sometimes snores (just the quiet snores) in the evenings. When I'm with him (I'm a light sleeper), I usually roll him gently to his side so he would stop snoring and settle into a deeper sleep. But I suppose now that he's alone he can't know when to roll to his side and so he tells me that sometimes when he wakes in the mornings, he feels like he's still a bit tired. My poor sweetie. I have been doing a lot of research on snoring and stress and all that and hopefully when he comes home he'll be able to sleep better and be more restful in the mornings.

4 comments:

Kristine said...

My husband snores too. He tells me din to roll him over on his side para daw he'd stop and so won't disturb me. I'm used to too it na, but when he gets really loud I roll him over.

:P said...

hi kristine!

kawawa nga hubby ko e kasi even when he sleeps for 8 hours, parang feeling niya pagod pa rin siya. i suppose the snoring is the culprit. sana talaga he'll remember to sleep on his side all the time but malikot yon matulog e. =D

mitch said...

Yette, hindi kaya Ruther has sleep apnea? Jong is like that. Kahit pa kamo buong araw siya matulog, he seldom feels well-rested. He was tested for it, meron nga. Ayaw lang nya magsuot nung device kasi masyadong restricting daw, nahihirapan din siya matulog.

:P said...

haay naku, yan rin suspicion ko before when I read about it. but we never had the chance for him to be tested so baka when he comes home na lang we'll check out a sleep clinic. kawawa rin kasi talaga e... sigh...