Thursday, August 30, 2007

END OF AUGUST

Can you actually believe that August is almost over? I'm betting this weekend I'll be hearing Christmas songs on the radio! Wow. Year 2007 is halfway over. Have any of your resolutions come true yet? I can't even remember mine! Hahaha! Anyway when I did check them out (in this post), I realized that I only accomplished 7 out of the 13 I posted! Hmmm. Is that good or bad? I dunno. Anyway, I have yet to do another resolution which is to complete the 9 Misa de Gallo masses in December. Now that I hope to achieve. Anyway, one step at a time, right? I still have several months to do the rest of my resolutions. Hmmm... Good luck to me?

=D

2 comments:

Jane said...

my resolutions were to get more organised and spend less money, failed again!
take care, Jane

:P said...

it's still not too late, jane! =D take care!