Sunday, August 26, 2007

EXHAUSTED BUT HAPPY

It's been a long day and it was pretty exhausting. But it was a lot of fun too so I don't mind so much. I didn't think that the boys would have so much fun today. I just thought that they would like the place and be swimming but we really and truly enjoyed our day. And that was a lovely surprise. I hope we have more family trips like this in the future. Again, hopefully, Ruther will be with us then.

.....

I finished reading Two Plus One is Enough the other day. It was such a fun read. Makes me wanna reread the previous books in our collection. Well, no problem. I can always do that later on when I have more time.

.....

Ruther finally got his new phone. He settled for the Samsung brand and well, I find it nice. Not only do we match (my phone is a Samsung too) but he said that he got that because the plan is cheaper as well. I'm actually proud of him for saying that. A few years ago he would have said differently and would probably pick the hottest gadget in the market. So yes, like I said, I'm really proud of him for his self-control. When we said our goodbyes tonight, he said he would tinker a bit with the phone before he sleeps. Which probably means he'll be sleeping late tonight. =D

No comments: