Monday, August 20, 2007

HOUSE UPDATE

The house is looking more and more beautiful everyday. It's still not completely done yet but so far it's taking shape wonderfully. I'm going to take some photos tomorrow so you could see the tiled floor, the painted walls (just the base coat though) of the living room and the tiled bathroom upstairs. My brother-in-law Russell is asking Mama to rush the painting because his wife is coming home in September and he wants the house to look homey for her. Hmmm... he's usually not this panicky so I guess he really wants her to like the house. =D I think it will be wonderful to have everyone under one roof. It will be like a family reunion. It'll be so great! It's just sad that Ruther can't come home then yet... Sigh...

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm excited to see your house finished! I definitely want to see pictures!

Maybe it will motivate me to start sprucing up my house...finally. :)

:P said...

hi amy! finally posted some photos. still have a lot to finish. i hope you will post photos of your home should you decide to fix it up. =D

take care!