Thursday, August 23, 2007

CAN'T PUT IT OFF ANY LONGER

I finally finished my 5th assignment for the current module. I'm submitting my exam tomorrow, good luck with that. I plan to start the 6th assignment tonight. I don't want to lag behind again. I've just become too lazy. Yup, lazy - plain and simple. Hopefully, I won't be in the next few days. I intend to finish this course by October so I can check my employment options.

.....

Last night, Nikki and I did an activity together. We tie-dyed 2 of their plain house shirts red and Nikki enjoyed the activity a lot. I was so pleased because he usually is very cautious. I let him do the stirring while the shirts were in the dye bath and he was eager to see the results. When we finally rinsed the shirts he loved the tie-dye design. Even Mama was so impressed with the shirts and asked me how we did it. I was just glad that we found another fun - and yet not messy - activity. Photos to follow later on...

No comments: