Thursday, August 30, 2007

OH MY GOD.

Can you actually believe this? Malu Fernandez is back! After reports that she resigned from Manila Standard Today she is now back again! What the -- ?!?! Is this true? Oh my goodness, this is really worrisome. How can people condone her writing? It is very backward, truly selfish (it mostly revolves around her persona) and utterly insensitive. She should get some lessons on proper journalism and writing not to mention a refresher course on values education. I feel she abuses this "freedom of speech" to the hilt. Oh my. And my day turned out so wonderfully only to be ruined by such news. Are you going to let it pass? I hope not!! If you can, let your wrath be known and tell everyone how hateful this woman is. Oh and "divalicious"? In your dreams, honey.

No comments: