Saturday, August 25, 2007

OUT WITH THE OLD

Ruther is planning to get a new cellphone for himself. Before you think that he's splurging, he's had that phone for several years now and it's about time he got himself a new and modern one. He told me his choices and here they are:




I think I like the Panasonic (white one instead of blue) better than the Samsung (silver instead of black) but Ruther is still undecided. He might drop by the store tomorrow and make the final decision then but I'm sure that whatever he picks will be a good one. He's very nitpicky with his gadgets.
.....
The living room has been painted today (first coating) and it looks so nice. Mama chose a pale yellow color and it really livens up the place. Papa wanted white walls but he was outvoted by everyone who has had enough with white. The "old" house had a lot of white and everyone (except Papa) want something new for a change. I'm quite happy with the yellow color. It's soothing yet cheerful and perfect for a living room. I have yet to see the painting completed because the workers have to put the final coating maybe on Monday.
.....
We're going swimming in Laguna tomorrow. It was Ron's birthday yesterday and Papa suggested celebrating it at a pool. Of course, the boys are so excited. Nikki already wanted to leave today but I told him that the trip will happen tomorrow. I have yet to know the details but so far, all I know is that we're going to Laguna and rent a pool or something. And we're leaving at 8am. I already packed our bag but I'm going to double-check everything later. Don't want to forget something important tomorrow even if it's just going to be a day trip. For sure, I will be posting photos after...

No comments: