Saturday, August 18, 2007

SATURDAY SHOWERS

The day still looks gloomy. I was expecting some sunshine to be peeking from time to time today but no such luck. Still rainy and blustery.

.....

We're off to a baby shower this afternoon. Ruther's cousin (maternal side) is giving birth in October and her sister planned this shower for her. It's a good thing that the event will be in the nearby mall because it would be so inconvenient should it be somewhere else because of the rains. My present is a soft book (it looks like a lunchbox) that has removable pictures so the baby could use it in the bath (they float). Plus, he/she could use it when he is older because it's a book as well. I was so glad I found that because it was such a clever book. Anyway, I hope she'll like it.

2 comments:

lou barcelona said...

yes .. i love it! but im keeping the plastic protector until sari can use the fun toys while bathing .. its a very smart thing that my baby will surely enjoy as sari bathe :)

:P said...

i'm so glad! ang cute nga ng book e! sobrang happy ako na i found that for baby sari. =D