Tuesday, August 21, 2007

THE SUN CAME OUT

At last the clouds parted and the sun shone today. It was lovely. It was still a bit overcast but not that gloomy anymore. I heard in the news that classes will resume tomorrow. Well, it's about time, anyway.

.....

Since the weather was so agreeable today I thought of bringing the boys back to SM. Since I forgot my list last Saturday I was not able to get everything we needed. I asked my sis to come along today since she did not go to work (it's a holiday here but more on that later) and I thought it would be nice to spend time together. She gamely agreed to come. We spent a few minutes at the grocery and armed with my list, I got everything we needed while the boys played in the baby section where a play center was and my sister watched over them. After that, we paid and the boys complained that they were hungry. So off we went to Jollibee. My sis and I shared the palabok while the boys of course, shared the fried chicken (their all-time favorite). Then we went to Watson's to buy my mom's special soap. My sis and I had a good laugh at my mom's vanity and we texted my mom to tease her about it. After that, we went to National Bookstore because I had to get some art supplies for the boys. Shortly after, we headed home.

I really love going out with my siblings. We usually try to go out once every week. I think it also helps that my sis and brother stay over at my aunt's house while I'm here with my in-laws because the houses are adjacent to each other. This way we always see each other a lot. Which is great. My brother is in Cebu at the moment because of work and will probably be back next month or in October and I miss him already. I think it also helps that the three of us were born on the same month so we have similar personalities. Anyway, I hope we'll get to do this more often. I think it's really nice.

No comments: