Saturday, August 25, 2007

TAGGED

I was tagged by Chi and Darlene! Thanks you guys! =D

Where is your cell phone? On the dresser.

Relationship? Happily married despite the distance separating us. =(

Your hair? I have long black straight hair. But I think I'm going to get a haircut in a few months.

Work? Stay at home mom and wife and teacher to my 2 homeschool boys.

Your sister? I have one older sister whom I love so much.

Your favorite thing? My wedding ring.

Your dream last night? I know I dreamt something but I can't remember it now. Sorry...

Your favorite drink? Coffee and hot chocolate.

Your dream car? Any car Ruther will be driving. I don't mind having any model as long as it's functional. Hahaha!

The room you’re in? My boys' room.

Your shoes? I love flipflops. I'm a summer girl.

Your fears? Losing Ruther or the boys or something terrible happening to one of them. (God forbid!)

What do you want to be in 10 years? A wife, a mom, someone with a career because I think it's about time I pampered Ruther too. =D

Who did you hang out with this weekend? My boys.

What are you not good at? Figuring out the stock market.

Muffin? Blueberry and banana muffins... Mmmmmm...

One of your wish list items? Going back to Japan, a country I love so much.

Where you grew up? Zamboanga City

Last thing you did? Read a magazine and sent Ruther a message.

What are you wearing? Shorts and a tee.

What aren’t you wearing? A wig.

Your pet? Sushi! Our cute rabbit!

Your computer? Laptop (c/0 Ruther).

Your life? Would want to be with Ruther all the time but despite that, we are doing well and making strides. I'm happy with the way our life has been going. We are healthy, happy, and going strong. I am grateful for these little blessings that come our way.

Your mood? Okay for now.

Missing? My soulmate.

What are you thinking about right now? A thousand and one things to do.

Your car? I don't own one. What's with all these car questions?

Your kitchen? It's not mine because we live with my in-laws but MY kitchen would be cozy and homey and complete, not to mention be smelling yummy from all the food I would be cooking and baking.

Your summer? All right. We spent it back home with my mom and dad so it was nice.

Your favorite color? Lilac and orange.

Last time you laughed? This afternoon while playing tickle with my boys.

Last time you cried? This evening while watching a tv series.

School? Graduated in 2000 but I'm taking a certificate course now in Child Psychology so I could be more confident in homeschooling the boys. I'm homeschooled too. =D

Love? Ruther would be at the top of my list. Then the boys of course. Everything else pales in comparison.


If you think this is a fun tag, then feel free to do it! I'm tagging YOU! Have fun!=D

No comments: