Friday, August 31, 2007

TGIF

My brother is coming home from Cebu! My mom texted me the other day and she told me that he'll be arriving today. But, he and his officemates will be heading for Boracay tomorrow until Sunday! Wow! I am so jealous! Haven't been to Boracay yet and I've been asking Ruther if he wanted to vacay there. He's still undecided but he did tell me that he needs a vacation. I told him that we need to plan the destination because I will have to save up for it. Anyway, Boracay might not be too farfetched yet...

.....

Russell, my brother-in-law and I spent the afternoon sorting through the stuff in the living room. We disposed of some of the things that were no longer needed and we filled 2 boxes! And that's just in the living room! What more the junk outside! I told Russ we'll have to do that as soon as possible because we'll need room for our things. Anyway, it's been difficult trying to dispose of things because Mama and Papa are trying their best to hold on to every bit of thing they can get their hands on. Sigh. I can't blame them. I tend to be a sentimentalist too and sometimes it gets hard when I can't even decide to throw a plastic bag because it reminds me of the time me, Ruther and the boys went shopping in Japan. Sigh.

.....

Still rains here a lot. It's been raining for the past days. Nothing stormy, just dark skies and occasional rains. I always sleep with a blanket now but I still miss my husband's warmth. Sigh...

No comments: