Saturday, September 01, 2007

CHRISTMAS CAROLS

The boys and I went to the mall today and as predicted, we heard Christmas carols over the PA system. It was wonderful. I love Christmas carols and it really gave me a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that in a few months, it's going to be Christmastime! Ooooh! Exciting! We, of course, heard the undying Christmas In Our Hearts and I, of course, had to sing along. Who cares? It's gonna be Christmas! =D

.....

I'm planning to start my Christmas list this month. I don't want to be caught in the Christmas rush (I know, you're thinking, "WHAT Christmas rush?!") and I want to get everyone nice presents. So that means, I have to start looking as early as now. Hmmm... Problem is, where do I hide them all until December? =D
.....

Since I'm having the Last Song Syndrome, here's the song that's been in my head since this morning.


Christmas In Our Heart lyrics
Artist - Jose Mari Chan

Whenever I see girls and boys

Selling lanterns in the streets

I remember the Child

In the manger as He sleeps

Whenever there are people

Giving gifts exchanging cards

I believe that Christmas

Is truly in their hearts


Let's light our christmas trees

For a bright tomorrow

Where nations are at peace

And all are one in God.


CHORUS:

Let's sing 'Merry Christmas

And a happy holiday'

This season, may we never forget

The love we have for Jesus

Let Him be the One to guide us

As another new year starts

And may the spirit of Christmas

Be always in our hearts


In every prayer and every song

The community unites

Celebrating the birth

Of our Saviour Jesus Christ

Let love, like that starlight

On that first Christmas morn

Lead us back to the manger

Where Christ the Child was born


So come let us rejoice

Come and sing the Christmas carol

With one big joyful voice

Proclaim the name of the Lord.


(CHORUS)

2 comments:

mitzh said...

IMHO, this is really one of the best Christmas song.
My all time favorite, I must say.

Jose Mari Chan's voice is just amazing.. :)

:P said...

love this song too. =D