Wednesday, September 12, 2007

EARLY BIRD

I had to wake up early this morning. Ruther wanted to go to work early today because he had to talk to his sensei about something so he was thinking of waking up at 630am aside from his usual 720. Since I know how hard it is for him to wake and get up, I told him I'll ring him up at that time just to make sure he wakes up. He of course, didn't want me to because that's around 530am here. But I insisted. So adjusting the time a bit (because I know Ruther would NOT get up on the first ring of his alarm clock), I woke up at the 540am alarm of my cellphone and promptly called him. While we were talking, I heard his alarm clock sound in the background. Waking Ruther up in the mornings is mostly a challenge so I hope that he DID get up after I hung up on him. I'll know for sure later.

No comments: