Friday, September 21, 2007

PAPA'S BIRTHDAY

It's Papa's birthday tomorrow. And the family agreed to have another get-together in Laguna. It will be a swimming thing so you can only imagine the boys' excitement, especially Nikki's. He has become such a water baby I am now considering enrolling him in a swim class this summer. I still have to observe him though. Nikki's shyness sometimes gets the best of him. I don't want the instructor to think that he's being disobedient when he's just to shy to try new things (he detests making mistakes; a part of his obsessive-compulsive personality). But hopefully, he will want to learn how to swim, listen to the instructor and make new friends. =D

Anyway, I have yet to prepare our things for tomorrow. Knowing me, I'll probably be bringing a huge bag. Hey, we're 3 people ya know! =D

No comments: